Hard to read?
Change font size
Call us on
(09) 414 5360
Music Therapy New Zealand
Music Therapy New Zealand works to advance the provision of music therapy to all who will benefit from these services by:
- developing public awareness and understanding of music therapy;
- overseeing professional standards and registration of music therapists;
- encouraging and funding research;
- providing scholarships for music therapy students and other music therapists;
- developing relationships with government agencies, community groups, professional and other relevant organisations; and
- supporting activities to advance the ethical provision of music therapy services.